At AccessPrivacy, we are always developing, updating and adding content. In recent weeks, we have added the following resources, now available to AccessPrivacy subscribers:
- Our Annotated Version of the Consumer Privacy Protection Act and Personal Information and Data Protection Tribunal Act.
- Updates to our Legislative Reform Topic Hub to reflect PIPEDA reform proposals tabled in Parliament.
- Navigate Bill C-11, the Digital Charter Implementation Act, 2020, using our hyperlinked version.
- Compare Bill C-11's provisions to their PIPEDA equivalent, with our CPPA-PIPEDA Comparison Table (including full text of the provisions) or our CPPA-PIPEDA Concordance Table (containing links to the provisions).
- Privacy in the Courts, Summer 2020
- Health Portal. The beta version of the health portal covers the following topics:
- Health Privacy Breach Notification Requirements
- Agents and Information Managers
- Enforcement and Administrative Penalties
- Health Cards and Health Numbers
- Retention and Destruction
- Snooping and Invasion of Privacy
- Ontario PHIPA's new Consumer Electronic Service Provider Provisions
- A Comparative Table and Summary Comparative Table laying out how Quebec Bill 64’s provisions are more stringent, prescriptive or otherwise distinct from the GDPR (French versions now available!)