Health Sector Portal
An invaluable privacy resource for the health sector
For professionals addressing compliance and privacy issues for organizations in the health sector, the new AccessPrivacy Health Portal can help manage health data and monitor the evolving regulatory landscape in a timely and effective manner.
This valuable enhancement to our subscription-based platform provides up-to-date, cross-Canada materials that complement the resources available through our Knowledge Portal to ensure you have access to the information you need, when you need it.
What does the Health Portal offer?
The new Health Portal from AccessPrivacy features practical guidance on a range of health sector privacy issues, including pithy summaries, key orders and easy-to-use comparative charts across all Canadian jurisdictions related to
- Health privacy breach notification requirements
- Agents and information managers
- Enforcement and administrative penalties
- Health cards and health numbers
- Retention and destruction
- Snooping and invasion of privacy
- New consumer electronic service provider provisions under Ontario’s Personal Health Information Protection Act
Open the door to relevant, accessible content
Through the Health Portal, privacy and compliance professionals, as well as service providers and information managers, in the health sector benefit from content that is
- Comprehensive: Access practical, timely, cross-jurisdictional insights for your organization
- Organized: Save time by reviewing information all in one place
- Up-to-date: Rely on our commitment to add resources regularly