Monthly Privacy Call - February 26, 2020
February 26, 2020
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Teleconference – Free of charge
Conference call dial-in
1. An interview with Julia Barss, General Counsel, Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC), who will:
- identify some operational updates and trends emerging from recent OPC investigations or breach reports;
- give a status update on important litigation cases to watch out for;
- discuss the OPC's current consultations on its AI and privacy consultation paper; and
- provide highlights of the OPC’s legislative reform submissions on both PIPEDA and PA.
2. Insights, Themes and Trends from CyberAttacks in 2019: A conversation with FireEye Mandiant's Charles Carmakal, Senior Vice President, about the recently issued M-Trends 2020 Report.
PLEASE NOTE: All calls are scheduled in EDT.